Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs

I started the year (and ended last year) painting a lot of orcs, goblins, trolls and other models. I got all of these second hand or from a very old box out of storage. I should expand this army, and not everything I have is painted, but I got a bit tired of painting green, so maybe at a later point in time.

A Stone Troll 





A very ancient D&D troll by Citadel Miniatures.


A bunch of Orcs and Goblins


The original Ruglud's Armoured Orcs regiment of renown. 


 Orc archers from the old Harboths Orc Archers regiment of renown.




Skarsnik, Lord of the Eight Peaks


Three Classic Goblin Chariots, reminding me I should paint up my old wolf riders sometime.




A horde of Squigs. Another reminder to paint up the handlers for these as well. 

Grimgor Ironhide, one of the most authentic bad-asses of the Old World, now stull kicking asses and taking names on the Mortal Realms.

Some shots of the total collection, including a few miniatures I have no individual detail shots of.








No comments:

Post a Comment